Re: rear u-joints

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>, "steve j daniels" <stavo56@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: rear u-joints
From: "Mark Pruitt" <mwpruitt@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 16:27:01 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)
Everything that you mentioned below has been hashed over at least a hundred
of times and can be found in the archives. This is a great list and I have
always received great advice on any question that I have asked. Usually in
minutes.... The collective knowledge of this group probably adds up to
millions of years of experience, and shadows your 30 years of obnoxiousness.

The tone of your post is rude and if you think anyone would help you after
that with an o2 sensor, don't hold your breath.

My two cents, "you need a serious attitude adjustment".

Mark Pruitt
GTA Assistant Director
Triumph TR6 1972
CC78269LO