Dizzy question

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dizzy question
From: "Ron Landis" <Ron.Landis@kentcounty.org>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 08:56:00 -0500
Listers

I enjoy reading all the great info each morning before I start work.
In years past I have gone out with a dizzy blonde, but I have not seen
her in my TR250.  What does it look like and what does it do?

I removed and rebuilt the Distributor on my TR250, when replacing it in
the block I don't know if I got it in all the way.  The
Distributor/rotor seems to be locked in the groove, but I have a small
gap (1/16th) between the block and plate on Distributor.  Is this
correct?   I am sure the engine has not moved so what do I have to do to
make sure the timing will be close.

Thanks
Ron

Ron Landis PE