Side Window Adjustment

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Side Window Adjustment
From: "Dwayne Cooper" <dc_bruin@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 21:12:48 -0700
I'm in the final stages of redoing my interior after completely gutting it
for paint.  Now that all of the trim pieces are in place, I've found that
the glass in the driver's side door is a little too far back.  It actually
contacts the finishing cap over the b post (which can't be good).  I assume
I need to mess with the window channels, but I loosened them up and tugged
on the window and don't see too much play there.  Before I dig too deep
(like its not too late already) can someone offer some pointers on this?

Thanks,

Dwayne
'74