Tube Shock Conversions

To: "Six Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tube Shock Conversions
From: "Jim Farris" <jfarris@troy.edu>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 17:01:09 -0500
I read Kai's note on the KYB conversions.  Our 73 has cracks around that
rear cross member that will get fixed as soon as it is off the jack stands
(still working on that front suspension rebuild).  Is there a difference in
the kits using Spax and KYB shocks?  Don't tell me the car knows which shock
it has on it.  So what is the problem - as we may have to take some more
corrective action after having those seams rewelded?

All help is appreciated!

Jim Farris
Montgomery AL