Fw: RE: Roller rockers Jswart

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Fw: RE: Roller rockers Jswart
From: "triumph6970@netzero.com" <triumph6970@netzero.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 09:33:33 GMT
Read below, here is his address. I guess I struck a nurve with him.
Why would anyone purchase anything from a person that acts like this.
Oh, and Jim if you read this message I do have set of roller rockers on my car
with almost a 450 lift. I purchased from Richard Good. Going on 6,000 miles.
You should try a set.
And you're right, maybe I shouldn't comment, but I read enough of you and your
product to know enough.

jswarthout@tampabay.rr.com