TR6 Movie Sighting

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 Movie Sighting
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2005 18:45:08 -0400
Hi List,

  A couple weekends ago I was watching some mindless TV on the Sci-Fi
channel and stumbled upon a cinematic masterpiece titled Atomic Train.
It is a classic disaster film in which everyone tries their best to
stop a runaway train with a nuclear bomb on it before it gets to
Denver. It wouldn't be much of a movie if they succeeded but everyone
is so grossly negligent in their attempts to stop the train. If the
movie was Titanic then they would have had to back the ship up and hit
the iceberg five or six times to sink the ship. Of course the explosion
happens outside of Denver and the electro magnetic pulse from the
explosion kills all electronic devices, including cars. So, what does
our hero find for a vehicle to drive to safety in? You guessed it, a
yellow TR6. At least I think it was yellow, with the nuclear holocaust
and everything it was difficult to see it clearly. I am sure you are
dying to know how the hero came across the car. Seems he was standing
in a wreckage strewn street when it rolled right up to him. Hero goes
to the drivers door opens it up and low and behold the driver is
staring straight ahead, dead from some unknown injuries. Out the dead
driver goes and in goes our hero. I am sure all of you on the list are
sitting on the edge of your computer chairs right now or kicking
yourself because you missed the movie. Should I see that it is
scheduled to be televised again I will make certain I let everyone know.

 Cheers,

 Aaron

 I don't know why I watched the movie either.

 Aaron Cropley
 71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)
 http://www.triumphowners.com/108
  Topsham, Maine