Re: Lower T - shirt

To: djc.tr6@worldnet.att.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Lower T - shirt
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2005 15:32:25 -0400
Dennis,

For most TR6's that is where either a single or a double exhaust pipe
travels.  If you look at the link below and go to the differential
mount repair photos and take a look at the last picture you can see how
much room you have with one exhaust pipe.  It might be possible to do
it, but you wouldnt leave much room.  Additionally, boxing in part of
the exhaust would increase the temperatures within the boxed in area.
The fuel and brake lines run through the same space also.  I have no
idea of what temperature the boxed in area would attain but it might
not be beneficial.

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)