Re: Outer Axle shaft ujoint yoke in rear hubs

To: dmallin@attglobal.net, 6pack@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Outer Axle shaft ujoint yoke in rear hubs
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 00:16:20 -0400
Hi Don,

  You are correct, it cannot be removed without taking the rear hub
apart, which will require special tools. And even with special tools
there is no guarantee it will work. Although the rear hub is heavy when
I replaced my U-joints I don't recall that the rear hub weight was all
that problematic. I had to just take a little extra care in supporting
the weight.

 Aaron

 Aaron Cropley
 71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)