TR6 - cooling fan wiring route

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 - cooling fan wiring route
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <70TR6@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 15:28:06 -0400
I'm making slow, yet steady progress on getting my car back on the road, but
I'm calling upon the list's collective wisdom once again.  For those of you
who have converted to an electric fan, I'm curious as to the routing of your
wiring.  They say a photo is worth a thousand words, and I would have to
agree.  If you could be so kind as to snap a shot of how you routed the
wires for your electric fan I would be most appreciative.

Thanks again,

R. Ashford Little II

'70 TR6 <http://www.ralittle2.com/>
CC54994