RE: Fuel Cap Seal

To: "John & Allison Cyganowski" <janah@att.net>,
Subject: RE: Fuel Cap Seal
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 08:16:24 -0700
 Steve, John:

        Vicky Brit and Moss don't carry the seal, so I bought one from
this guy on eBay. He must be making them, as the minute one sells, he
lists another one. As far as I know he is the only source.
        I have had mine on for over 2 years, and it is in great shape -
so don't be afraid to buy one. Just don't bid the price up - make a low
bid and if you miss it, rest assured you will have another shot. You
could try emailing him and skip the bidding, but eBay doesn't like that
sort of thing. Me bad.

        Vance