Re: Differential Rebuild ?s

To: 6pack List <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Differential Rebuild ?s
From: "Jim S." <aztvr@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 20:50:20 -0700 (PDT)
Assuming that you mean it is leaking around the Pinion
flange, or the Drive flanges, you just need to remove
them to get at the seals.  No need to go into the
differential any further than that.

If the surface of the flange that the seal touches is
no longer smooth so that even a new seal won't seal, I
have heard that the soultion is a Speedi-Sleeve.  I
have not yet had the opportunity to use one and would
appreciate anyone out there commenting if they've used
them on a TR6.

http://www2.chicago-rawhide.com/faq/1.html

http://www.pirate4x4.com/tech/billavista/SpeediSleeve/

Jim S.

--- Kendall Larsen  wrote:

Hello List,

 My differential leaks badly, and I would like to
 take care of this issue......

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs