Cleaniing Rear Glass (Plastic)

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Cleaniing Rear Glass (Plastic)
From: Sean OBrien <saob_100@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 19:59:23 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Listers,

Fairly new to the list, been reading for a month or so.  Received my '75 TR6 in
early July.  Fairly simple question; the rear glass (plastic) on the
convertible top has a kind of film over it, probably due to old age (original
top) and I was wondering what you folks have found that works well cleaning
this plastic?  I used the soapy cloth as instructed, but there is still that
film of dirt that needs to get cleaned off.

Any suggestions / sharing of experiences would be appreciated.

SAOB_100@Yahoo.com
1975 Triumph TR6