door panel removal

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: door panel removal
From: samuelsma@aol.com
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 12:37:41 -0400
Listers:

In order to work on a troublesome side window, I need to remove the passenger
side door panel.  I have reviewed the Haynes manual, which has a brief
description.  My Roger Williams book is currently in the mail.  Anyway, the
procedure I remember reading from Williams is as follows:

Remove all the screws holding the panel to the door.  My P.O. (not a DPO, by
the way!) converted the door to a "TR4" style by removing the cap at the top
and adding a handle on the panel, which should simplify removal.

Pop the pins out to allow removal of the inner door handle and window winder.

Carefully pry off the clips that hold the door panel to the door using a broad
flat tool.

Is there anything else I am missing?

Thanks.

Michael