Re: Bent Aamco bar

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bent Aamco bar
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 22:48:39 -0700
 Billy---Unless you have a good oxy-acetyline torch in your shop, I
would take the car to the local muffler shop. They should have the
facilities to heat and straighten pipes and bars.

Can't help with the rechroming that far away.

Dick
Los Angeles area

Billy wrote:
How can I staighten a bent front aamco bar for my TR6? It's only bent on
the straight part on one side. Seems like I remember pipe bending
machines a few centuries ago in high school...
And where is the best place to get items like that and bumpers rechromed
(near Savannah, GA)?
Thanks,
Billy Green