Re: Brake lights

To: "Walter Fogle" <lbc4me@hotmail.com>, <6Pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brake lights
From: "Terry Geiger" <tgeiger@shoalsbritishcars.org>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 13:40:40 -0500
Walter,

This is exactly what my car was doing. It's the brake light sockets not
grounding properly internally.  Replace the sockets with new and you'll be
good to go.

Terry Geiger
http://www.shoalsbritishcars.org
'74 Triumph TR6 (for sunny days)
'59 Triumph TR3 (basket case)
'84 Mercedes 300D Turbo Diesel (for the wife to drive)
'90 Chevy S10 (parts fetcher)