Re: Back up light switch access

To: "Walter Fogle" <lbc4me@hotmail.com>, <6Pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Back up light switch access
From: "Jeff Fetner" <fetnerj001@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 12:29:31 -1000
Walt,

   There's really no room between the switch and transmission cover, but I
was able to check the switch on mine from underneath.  It sticks out from
the back of the transmissionn cover on the driver side - I don't think I was
able to do much more than feel if there were wires hooked on the switch.

Jeff
'74 CF13816U