Re: J overdrive switch replacement

To: Harry White N1QVE <harry15@mindspring.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: J overdrive switch replacement
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 05:15:50 -0700 (PDT)
Harry,

How about on the column where they were originally
installed...just in front of the trafficator switch.
The switches that are sold by the big 3 are decent
enough.  You'll need an escutchen that's set up for
both the trafficator switch & the O/D switch
though...just a few dollars more.  I suppose you could
also install a switch in the dash support near the
radio.  If you look at the back side you'll notice
extra holes.  Just punch through the dash support
cover.

Todd Bermudez
CD198L
CF25768UO