Re: 2005 Trials

To: JOHN JOHNSON <john70350@msn.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 2005 Trials
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 18:50:14 -0700 (PDT)
I'm sure you'll be happy to know...Cuyahoga Falls, OH.
 North Coast TRiumphs are hosting.  I'm sure there
will be something on the 6-PACK website in the next
week or two.

Oh, and you missed one heck of a great time AND a
great tech session.  Nothin' like having an
opportunity to ask a GROUP 44 Chief mechanic Tech
questions & then have lunch with him.  Oh and having
your car pictured next to the GROUP 44 Car with the
mountains in the background...priceless.  Now I have
two autographs on my glovebox.

Todd
CD198L
CF25768UO(with a dash that's gonna have to be replaced
to preserve the autographs)