Clutch stuck

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Clutch stuck
From: "im sloane" <im_sloane@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 01:11:28 +0000
Hi folks,
Well, on that six that needs floor pans, the clutch is stuck. My brother is
interested, and talked the owner into putting a crate or something on the
driver's side, enough to attempt a short test-drive. Not sure how long it's
sat, but they couldn't get the clutch to disengage. They got it warmed up,
and brother drove it up and down the road, being a little rough with it in
an attempt to free it, but no luck. Mine sticks from time to time when I let
it set too long in the winter. I know the fork pin could be broken, but
current owner say's it wasn't stuck before and was disappointed it's stuck
now.

Anybody have a neat trick to free a stuck clutch? Oh yea, clutch hydraulics
seemed to be working just fine, as you can clearly see the slave cylinder
thru the floor. (haha)

Thanks for any advice,
Sloane :)
'69-6