TR6 Clutch Survey Part 2

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 Clutch Survey Part 2
From: TRDOCTOR@aol.com
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 17:58:43 EDT
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 17:19:10 -0400
From:  acekraut11@aol.com

Hi  List:

At this point I have 24 responses for what different people are  using
for clutch components.  I would like to wrap everything up and  send the
results out to the list so if anyone knows what their set-up is and
would like to send me the information, here is the chance.  Also, if
you only know one or two of the components then just send along that
information.  Thanks all.

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6  (Throttle Body Injection!)
http://www.triumphowners.com/108
Topsham,  Maine

In my '72 TR6 (CC82030UO) I am running a Sachs PP, Gunst T/O  bearing
w/sleeve, cross drilled and bolted cross shaft, and slightly lengthened  master
cylinder rod.  Since I went to the Gunst bearing I could  probably go back to
the
stock length rod and get a way with it.  The pedal  is pretty far off of the
floor now.

Sam