Thanks for Everything...!

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks for Everything...!
From: "triumph72@juno.com" <triumph72@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 22:13:08 GMT
To All...6-PACK Members, Triumph Owners and LBC people,
I'd like to thank everyone for their support following Hurricane Katrina...it's
been hectic dealing w/what used to be normal, every day living...that world is
gone and a new normal is the rule...w/insurance dealings, work (still have a
job), clean up (my place and others hurt by the storm), volunteering, finding
new accommodations and transportation, etc., et al...
Sad to say the TR250 and the 1972 Jasmine TR6 are both destroyed...battered by
debris and covered by salt water for over 10 hours (water displaced the
oil...rust deep inside the engine, trans and diff...saved the gear shift knob,
6-PACK emblem and restored TR6 frame (it's been flushed and suffered only
surface rust inside)...also found two 6-PACK coffee mugs, intact..!
To those who were in Biloxi, MS for TRIALS 1995, things have changed...to
unrecognizable...! Mary Mahoney's (site of the banquet) was destroyed and Bobby
(Mr. Humour, MC) vows to rebuild the place and I'm sure he will...The Dock of
the Bay, Bay St. Louis, was destroyed no plans at present to rebuild...
Enough of my long-windedness...photos can be seen at www.sunherald.com for your
viewing...a picture is worth a thousand words...
I'm missed everyone, new friends and old, at TRIALS 2005...happy to hear that a
good time was had by all...I sincerely appreciate your thoughts and
concerns...thanks to all for everything...TRIALS 2011 in Biloxi...??
I plan to get another TR6 when I can and drive to Ohio for TRIALS 2006...take
care and best wishes to you and yours...
Yours in Triumphs, Steve Wilson