Re: T-Bird uses. Was: pop rivets - GRRRR!

To: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: T-Bird uses. Was: pop rivets - GRRRR!
From: Jim Jones <jimjcmo@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 09:29:22 -0700 (PDT)
Contrary to popular beliefs, Thunderbird will NOT cause blindness. If used
excessively, one may notice hair loss and the need for glasses. This may
explain a lot to people who know me!

Jim

"Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com> wrote:
Jim:

FWIW T-bird also makes a great emergency anti-freeze and paint
stripper. My only complaint is that the fumes make your eyes water
real bad.

Cheers,

Vance