What oil do you use anyway??

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: What oil do you use anyway??
From: "im sloane" <im_sloane@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 17:27:49 +0000
With all the oil discussion, it made me think of a simple discussion point
all my newly found 'expert' friends. What oil do you use? My previous owner
used Castrol 20w-50, and I have never changed. I pretty much believe in the
"it's best not to change what she's use to" school of thought when it comes
to engine oil. Actually, I think I'm probably not doing my engine any good
at startup, which is why I pose the question. So, not just synthetic, but
what brand and grade do you use?

Sloane :)
'69-Six CC26455L
http://www.triumphowners.com/743