RE: carburetors

To: "Greg Perry" <rgperry@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: carburetors
From: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@digiscreen.ca>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 11:59:53 -0500
Hi Gary:

So those people I have seen in restaurants and at film parties sniffing
white dust off mirrors and scraps of paper have actually been comparing
exhaust scrapings to see whose bimmer is working best? That's so sweet.
And here I was attributing more sinister interpretations to their
activities. Shame on me and my suspicious mind.

Cheers,

Mark