RE: Headlights

To: "Kevin McNelis" <kmcnelis@nmsu.edu>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Headlights
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 16:38:24 -0800
        Kevin:

        Go to any auto parts store and buy quartz halogen replacement
headlights, the 7" sealed variety. They are a direct replacement and put
out about 40% more light. Total cost, about $15-$20. The best part is no
wiring upgrades required. I did this to mine, and wow, is it ever nice
to have up to date lighting.

        Vance