FW: LUK Clutch

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: LUK Clutch
From: "Rick" <patton@suscom-maine.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 20:53:08 -0500
Hi Bob,

Funny thing this came up today because my clutch is also beginning to slip.
I too have a supercharger and have been merciless since getting the
supercharger running. Just can't resist winding it up. Next spring when
changing the speedo gears in the overdrive the clutch should be replaced.
The current clutch is only a few years old with maybe 10K or so miles and
I'm not sure what brand it is. I'll be watching this thread for heavy duty
solutions. Anyone running one of the small diameter high performance
clutches?

Rick Patton
Brunswick Maine
75 Delft blue supercharged EFI TR6