RE: TR6 Supercharger System

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>, <.hbdonna2@qwest.net>
Subject: RE: TR6 Supercharger System
From: "Rick" <patton@suscom-maine.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 11:11:39 -0500
Hello Bill,

My 75 TR6 is supercharged and fuel injected. It goes very very well despite
needing some fine tuning and ironing out a couple minor issues. According to
a G-tech accelerometer, 0 to 60 times are 5.13 seconds and rear wheel
horsepower is 173hp. A stock TR6 0 to 60 time is more like 9.4 seconds.  The
car is now away for the winter but will hit the dyno come Spring. I've
wanted to solve as many known issues as possible before dynoing.

This is not a kit and there are untold hours developing and fabricating
parts. The project has been my hobby that I've really enjoyed while learning
a lot along the way. It is unlikely that this setup would ever be
commercially available due to cost and complexity. I'm very pleased with the
performance, the look, and hopefully- the long term dependability. Next
summer the goal is spend more time behind the wheel.

There are pictures and construction details on my web site:

http://topshamautoparts.com/tr6/

There is also a short video taken from the passenger seat.

http://topshamautoparts.com/tr6/supercharged.mpg

Rick Patton
Brunswick, Maine