RE: Dismantling Brake Master Cylinder

To: "Robert Fabie" <bfabie@earthlink.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Dismantling Brake Master Cylinder
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 17:25:54 -0800
        Robert:

        A good hardware store will have the hex wrench. When I went to
buy one, my favorite store happened to be out. I used a grade 8 bolt,
with a pair of vise grips clamped on the bolt. I then slipped a short
piece of pipe over the vise grip handle and popped it loose. 'Course the
bolt was toast when I was done...

        Vance