Re: Shopping List of Nuts & Bolts

To: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>, Six Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Shopping List of Nuts & Bolts
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil007@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 11:17:16 -0800
You can solve all those problems by going to McMasters.com   they
have every  bolt you ever heard of and then some  ...  prices are by
the box (usually) but end up being  cheaper or as  cheap as  buying
individually from your local Hardware Store  (for instance I  bought
a  box of 100 5/16 x 24 x 1.75 grade 5 bolts for  $10.00)  ... I  use
grade 5 for most  applications, but there  are a few that  you might
want grade 8, I am sure the list will  tell you what those are ...

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3 TS16765L