Re: Shopping List of Nuts & Bolts Revisited

To: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Shopping List of Nuts & Bolts Revisited
From: John Mitchell <jmitch@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 07:07:26 -0500
Hi Todd,  During the restoration of my 76 TR6, I noticed most bolts I
removed, had yellow zinc plating left underneath the head.  So, I
ordered 2 assorted sets of grade 8 fine thread bolts(which come in
yellow zinc) from Bolt Depot which were about $29 each and covered about
85% of everything I needed. I then just ordered the longer length items
separately.  Saved a bunch of money that way.    John Mitchell
http://www.boltdepot.com/description.aspx?cc=30&cs=113&cm=33&cd=1416&cp=7471