Re: Red Line Gear Oil?

To: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>, <Pimento73@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Red Line Gear Oil?
From: "Robert McBride" <rmcbride@twmi.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 12:53:53 -0500
Ok so what do I use the gallon of MTL(70W80 GL4) in that I bought last
summer as per recommendations of this list...  Can I use it in the
rearend???..Good thing I didn't have time to use it in the 76 with
overdrive.... Darn and I really looking forward to having the transmission
shift as smoothly as everyone said it would..Bob