Correction in the Classixfieds Section of the Latest Issue of

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Correction in the Classixfieds Section of the Latest Issue of
From: GSFuqua1@aol.com
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 20:41:18 EST
You know how when you do something for the first time you sometimes go back
and check it after it has been done for a while?  Well, as the new editor for
the 6-Pack Magazine I did that.  First issue nerves and all that!  Anyway I
noticed that I messed up the ad and pricing on Gary Martin''s Carburetors
business.  Making a typo is one thing but goofing up the pricing on someone's
business is quite another so a SPECIAL apology to Gary on this.  Many of us
know Gary
and the fine work he does so please allow me to set things straight.  Here
goes.....

For Zenith-Stromberg Carburetor restoration & rebuilding which includes the
following:

Detailing to Concours plus condition; new shafts, jets, needles, diaphragms,
float valves, temperature compensator covers, et., all neoprene components
replaced with modern durable Viton, needle adjuster fitted with new Viton
O-ring
(No more disappearing dashpot oil!), domes polished to a mirror-like shine,
every item of steel plated in gold cadmium.  The price is $375.00 per pair with
a 3 week turnaround.

For the SU HS6 Carburetor Conversion, which is essentially the same as above
only as it applies to SU's AND with correct linkages made from stainless steel
& bronze and are preset on a bench manifold so that all you have to do is
follow the inclosed instructions and bolt them to your manifold the price is
$450.00 per pair.

Now you can see the real problem.  I got the Zenith-Stromberg price mixed up
with the SU Conversion price.  Not a good thing!!

However, Gary has been a real gentleman about this so PLEASE don't be upset
with him when he tells you the price for the SU Conversion is $450.00 rather
than $375.00.

Lastly PLEASE accept my apology for this mix up and I will try to do better
in the future!!

Cheers & Motor On!!!

Gary Fuqua
Branson, MO