Re: trail arm bushings

To: j.honor@comcast.net
Subject: Re: trail arm bushings
From: John Mitchell <jmitch@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 07:52:49 -0500
    To get my old rubber bushes out, I used a propane torch and flamed
one end of each bush for a couple of minutes.  Then with a small block
of wood and a mallet, tapped it out.  It was much easier than making up
a special tool to pull them out.  The heat leaves a black residue that
cleaned off with some brake cleaner.  You might want to consider Richard
Good's adjustable camber brackets while you have it apart.   John
Mitchell  76 TR6