Rear Window

To: Six Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rear Window
From: Rod Anderson <rod_anderson_99@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 12:49:28 -0700 (PDT)
Listers:

  Like Jimmy Stewart in the classic Hitchcock movie, I've been seeing some
strange things through my rear window.  Here. however, it's due to peaks and
valleys in the plastic which create some strange images.

  The window is now about a year and a half old. I was hoping that eventually
the plastic window would smooth out some, but that doesn't seem to be happening.

  So my question for the list is, are there alternative ways to smooth out a
distorted plastic window?  Using heat, maybe, a hair dryer, or an iron?

  Thanks in advance for the help,

  Rod
  1974 TR6

Rod Anderson

'If you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without bloodshed
; if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not too costly; you
may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against
you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case.
You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to
perish than live as slaves. - Winston Churchill, "The Gathering Storm."