Re: Couple More Questions

To: caryhenry@hotmail.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Couple More Questions
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 00:07:30 -0400
Cary,

Bother away, it is how the rest of us learn.  While I havent tried this
my idea was to use some of the 3M black adhesive and a suitably sized
patch of vinyl on the inside of the top, leaving the outside still
smooth but sealed.  Others must have been there and done that.

Cheers,

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)