RE: Stromberg Leak

To: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@digiscreen.ca>,
Subject: RE: Stromberg Leak
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil007@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 10:24:41 -0700
Everyone is right, Vance said "no vent lever"  he was right.
Mark said "has carbon canister"  he  was right

Vance said pull  the *^&&%^%$*))_ carb and check the float level ...
he was right.
I stupidly attempted to change the float without removing the carb
... big mistake, I bent the lever to match the one I removed ... I
bent the wrong lever ... I am now going to go eat a worm and die ...
:-[

Sooo ... carbs  are adjusted, synchronized,  and on the test run the
6 is running  like a  5!!
Back  home again  with my handy dandy "lights up when the plug fires
tester" I check all the plugs  ... #6 is  NOT firing  ... pulled the
plug wire, tested with ohm meter  ... open  ... >:-o I  will replace
that wire and then inform you of the results ... assuming I don't
decide to just drive off a cliff ... if I can find a cliff ... :-/

--
Bill Pugh
anabil007@ comcast.net