RE: trunk holes

To: SamuelsMA@aol.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: trunk holes
From: "im sloane" <im_sloane@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 13:03:01 +0000
>In the process, I noticed that the trunk floor has 2 round holes cut out of
>it, each about an inch or a little less across, located in the front 2
>corners.  They are not visible once the trunk contents are put in  place.
>Are these
>drain holes, or are there supposed to be plugs to seal  them up?  Or are
>these holes unique to my car?

I'm not sure of the technical answer to your question, but I pluged up these
holes, along with a larger one in the middle, with new plugs, and get
noticable less exhaust fumes in the car now. I'd think if these cars needed
drain holes, they would be in the floorpans, not in the trunk. (LOL)

Sloane :)
'69-Six