Aluminum Brake Drum Install Update

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Aluminum Brake Drum Install Update
From: "James Henningsen" <trguy@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 10:09:36 -0400
Ok - after additional checking my set of aluminum finned rear drums from TRF
will need to have the four stud and center hole widened in order to fit
correctly.  It was my understanding that these were manufactured to install
as is on the stock rear axle.  This is probably the reason for the rubbing I
am experiencing on the shoes. They almost fit and don't need much in terms
of altering.  My set was new on the box (Made in Italy) but 10 years on the
shelf. A friend of mine has the identical set new from TRF this year and has
the same problem.  Anyone else experience this with the new TRF drums?
Also, looking for a set of stock kidney panel speakers. Please email off
list if you have some available.

Thanks in advance,

Jim Henningsen

Maitland, FL