Re: Oil Cooler

To: Rick <patton@suscom-maine.net>, 6pack List <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Oil Cooler
From: <mailkendall@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 23:52:23 -0700 (PDT)
Hey Rick,

On my spin on oil filter adapter, there are holes in the casting for oil cooler
attachments, however they are not machined all the way out. There are no
threads and the metal isn't drilled through into the oil chambers. So It would
probably be ok to just plug the holes if you're not useing the oil cooler.
Maybe someone with a stronger opinion will chime in.

by the way, the supercharger videos on your site are great! haha

Kendall

Two hoses go from the filter housing then forward to the oil cooler.
Looking at the photos of conversion adapters, it looks as if they simply
have the hose ports plugged. Can this be correct? I'm thinking that the
hoses should be looped back into the housing.