45,000 TR... Question about the luggage rack...

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: 45,000 TR... Question about the luggage rack...
From: "scottpaisley" <scottpaisley@smartneighborhood.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 10:06:19 -0700
Dave wrote in the last digest about photographing two vintage TR6's,
what a fantastic idea! I don't think I can help but I could help but
notice the luggage rack on the 45k TR6 look to be that of an MGB rack.
Now I believe this was a dealer installed accessory, so I'm not saying
it's not original, but I *thought* the TR6 luggage rack is much
different.

Of course, is it *really* an MGB luggage rack, or just a British luggage
rack. Who's to say, but I had thought there was a difference. Here is a
link to the pic...

http://www.theaircooledguys.com/Inventory/tabid/54/ViewCar/26/Default.as
px

I guess this would prove that this exact rack came from the dealer, so
that alone would make it a TR6 rack! I just found this interesting, can
anyone comment on luggage racks?

-Scotty
'74 TR6 (with no luggage rack, yet)