Re: Frame Straightening

To: "Corbitt, Michael" <Michael_Corbitt@ous.edu>
Subject: Re: Frame Straightening
From: Grego Sanguinetti <grego@sandesco.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 15:13:25 -0700
Speaking of frame straightening on a 69 TR6... :)

I have a 69 TR6 frame that has already been checked on a frame machine!

I was going to do a frame up on my old 69 and had the frame done
by a local shop. At the same time I reinforced the top of the diff
pins (didn't put gusseting underneath though).
Since then I picked up a 74 in better shape and gave up on the 69.
I still have most of the parts, including the frame.
I do not still have the body tub though I have many of the other pannels.

So if you want to get REALLY serious! :)

...and I am here in sunny Portland OR...

Hey and if you guys want to really get empirical about that blower
stuff, come on over and bolt one in my car! Then we can get empirical!

-grego