Good trailing arm brackets and nylatron bushes

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Good trailing arm brackets and nylatron bushes
From: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 10:04:14 -0400
It is going to rain for the next 4 days so I hope to tackle a project on
my rear suspension. I have new springs, the Goodparts adjustable
brackets and Nylatron bushes.

I'm assuming that the project will go ok as far as the disassembly and
re-assembly is concerned. The instructions that came with the brackets
didn't include any pictures so I hope it will be obvious on the day what
it means to adjust the fulcrum bolt to the same height as the original
bracket..

I did have a couple of questions...

1.       Is it necessary to put the car back on the ground before
finally tightening all the bolts or is that something that Is unique to
rubber bushes ?

2.       Once you have it all back together, where do you go to get the
back end aligned and what info do you give them about the operation of
the brackets.

Thanks..

Stan