Re: Calling for Dash board pictures

To: "James_ TR6" <jattr6@hotmail.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Calling for Dash board pictures
From: "John Reynolds" <JohnTempe8@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 14:36:08 -0700
James,

I thought the same thing until Randy held the African rosewood up to the
sunlight.  Damn, that dash just lit up!
I really like it and think it just improves the look of the car even while
driving.  I really was looking for the satin finish "stock" dash when I
visited Prestige but after Randy showed me my dash my eyes just got that "I
really need that" look.

John
71TR6