Mallory is in

To: "'6pack'" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mallory is in
From: "Andrew Packard" <apackard68@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 21:47:09 -0700
Got the car back today.  The coil was the problem that left me stranded on
Monday.  The Mallory Unilite is now in, set at 9 BTDC at idle, advances
right on cue as rpms increase.  A machine shop did the dizzy shaft drilling
for the drive dog.  The car chugs at idle and accelerates nice and smooth.
I'll take it on the freeway on the way to work tomorrow to wind it out a
little.  I'll be sending my spare tach and speedo off to Palo Alto to have
the tach switched to electronic and the speedo calibrated for my drivetrain
and wheels/tires.  Good to be back on the road after a short down time.

Andy

CD6746L-TO