Re: Steering Rack Lube

To: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor), 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Steering Rack Lube
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil007@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 12:41:09 -0700
I wonder if this could be another of those  English confusions.
Perhaps "oil" is English for "grease".    Similar to "bonnet" being
English  for "hood".  I also have "greased" my steering rack, it does
have a Zerk fitting, so I pumped in my personal favorite Mobil One
Grease.  And it still works fine ...

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3 TS16765L