Mountney steering wheel

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mountney steering wheel
From: "John VanNorman" <jvannorman@wowway.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 14:32:17 -0500
So I've got some birthday money burning a hole in my back pocket.  I've been
looking at getting a 13" steering wheel
(when I bought the car, she came with a Nardi, which I absolutely love, but it
is over 13" and since I'm tall, I need
the extra room a smaller wheel would give me).  Has anyone purchased a Mountney
wheel lately?  If so, can you tell me
where you bought it and for how much?  While reviewing the archives I noted
that some people found it cheaper at
places other than Vicky Brit, but I'm having problems finding it elsewhere.  Of
course, I'm also open to hearing
suggestions other than Mountney, but I don't have a ton of money to burn right
now and the Mountney seems decent for
the price.

Also, I noticed that at least one person had difficulty getting the horn on the
Mountney to work.  Have others had
that problem?

John V.
1974 1/2 TR6