RE: leather dye

To: <j.honor@comcast.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: leather dye
From: "Mark Pruitt" <mwpruitt@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 21:28:38 -0400
I used a kit from Leather World Technologies,
http://www.leatherworldtech.com/. I dyed the inserts on my Miata seats to
match the biscuit color of the interior panels. It worked very well and you
probably saw the results on my web site, www.marks-tr6-garage.com, on the
Miata seat conversion page.

Mark Pruitt
Director, Georgia Triumph Association