RE: What happened?

To: "Ashford Little" <70tr6@mindspring.com>,
Subject: RE: What happened?
From: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@digiscreen.ca>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 13:09:32 -0400
I too still have my Jim roller rockers installed. I have a couple of
valve stem rollers showing some flat spots, but the overall kit is
working. I'm going to have to scare up a machinist to make some
replacement rollers, but I do enjoy the kit.

Alas, since the kit never really made it to market, if something goes
wrong I will have to buy Richard Good's rollers and replace the whole
assembly. Pricey, but it certainly looks well made.

Cheers,

Mark