Commercial message - I don't want to Ebay this car

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Commercial message - I don't want to Ebay this car
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@bright.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 11:16:21 -0400
List, sorry for the commercial content but the list seemed the most
logical place for this.  We have a 1974 TR6 for sale. Taken off the road
in 1988.  Clear title Engine and gearbox (not OD) pulled and stored
inside. Running gear is good.  Body is straight. Frame is straight.
 Left rear outrigger is bad. All else on frame is good. Front inner
fenders and underhood structure is excellent.  Battery box floor is
solid.  Front sheet metal is good with no stress buckles in hood.  RH
rear fender is good.  LH rear fender has filler at rear.  Seams at gas
cap filler panel are good and not filled in. Taillamps  are excellent.
Etc, etc. Anyhow, you get the idea.  Detailed photos available.   I
don't want to ebay this, or part it out, but it is time for it go.
 Thank you for your time. Ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx@bright.net