RE: Hard Start Hot - Temp Compensators

To: "John North" <johncnorth@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: Hard Start Hot - Temp Compensators
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 06:54:05 -0700
        John:

        Your best bet would be to buy a used ZS carb. I am guessing $25
for a whole carb.

        You could try Burlen Fuel Systems. They still make the ZS carbs
new, I think it is
www.burlen.co.uk and see if they will sell just the strip. My bet is
they will want to sell you
complete compensator too. But maybe not.

        Vance